Adding "relationships" on DCFC website

Anna

Hello ?

Is there a limit to the member of relationships you can have on the Rams website so you can buy tickets for someone?

Getting a message saying they are already part of a group, which is frustrating.

Any ideas please?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Anna said:

Hello ?

Is there a limit to the member of relationships you can have on the Rams website so you can buy tickets for someone?

Getting a message saying they are already part of a group, which is frustrating.

Any ideas please?

The person you are adding is already added by someone else. You can only be a member of 1 person’s group at a time. 

And here's me thinking you were setting up a dcfcfans dating thread!  (Must read the title properly!)  ?

I *THINK* that means their name/ID is already added as a relative to someone else.  Pretty sure that, assuming they want/need you to purchase their tickets, they'll have to get "their other relation" to remove them from their family first.

If memory serves, my son had to do that in May, to ensure I could add him as my relative, and get us Wembley tickets all together, instead of being sat apart. 

My memory may be playing tricks though, so might be worth an actual chat with/phone call to the ticket office?

19 minutes ago, Anna said:

Thank you ? makes sense, but was thinking the site would be whizzy enough to let people be in several relationships (wahey) but only let one ticket be purchased overall for each person

I'm sure there is an option to add into an "others" category. I managed to do that in previous seasons when getting tickets for family members that have linked their accounts previously. 

8 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I guess it makes sense if you think about it... otherwise, his uncle, his sister, his mother, and his brother could each effectively buy a ticket for the same person.

We're not red dogs, y'know!  ?

That would be only one person in red dog land

8 hours ago, Anna said:

Hello ?

Any ideas please?

I've just bought tickets for someone for Reading away. I couldn't add them as a friend prior to buying the ticket for the reason you said, as I got the same message.

To buy the ticket I clicked on the pencil next to my name as 'Owner' of the ticket that it defaults to on the next page after selecting the seat and adding it to my basket, to get the 'Assign this item to' list. I then scrolled down past the 'My family' and 'My friends' lists to 'Other people', then put in his Fan ID number and Surname (could use post code) and it allowed me to buy the ticket in his name.

2 hours ago, WestKentRam said:

I've just bought tickets for someone for Reading away. I couldn't add them as a friend prior to buying the ticket for the reason you said, as I got the same message.

To buy the ticket I clicked on the pencil next to my name as 'Owner' of the ticket that it defaults to on the next page after selecting the seat and adding it to my basket, to get the 'Assign this item to' list. I then scrolled down past the 'My family' and 'My friends' lists to 'Other people', then put in his Fan ID number and Surname (could use post code) and it allowed me to buy the ticket in his name.

Thank you. Will give it a go!!

Archived