I love this club

Bubbles

Through thick and thin, through all the controversy that we have been through 

Everyone hates us, i bloody love it

We have a genius owner who loves to piss everyone off

We have a seriously intelligent manager who in the long term is going to work wonders

Once we’ve laid the foundations and found our feet we will reap the rewards

We’ve got Wayne bloody Rooney

ROONEY

The granny lover

How lucky are we?!

Once we’ve gotten rid of the half arsed poop poor players we’ll be a different gravy, I’m telling you

I mean, would you rather us carry on sacking managers, or getting some stability in the club

We dont want to get promotion this year and then come straight back down, that’d be ridiculous 

and thats why big boy Phillip Cocu and his crew are laying the foundations and establishing ourselves as a premier league club in the championship so when we do get promoted, we wont have to spend tons and tons of money.

Stay optimistic lads and lasses

Stay on the booze

Stay cheering on the boys in black and white or blue 

We’re all Derby through and through

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Squid said:

Through thick and thin, through all the controversy that we have been through 

Everyone hates us, i bloody love it

We have a genius owner who loves to piss everyone off

We have a seriously intelligent manager who in the long term is going to work wonders

Once we’ve laid the foundations and found our feet we will reap the rewards

We’ve got Wayne bloody Rooney

ROONEY

The granny lover

How lucky are we?!

Once we’ve gotten rid of the half arsed poop poor players we’ll be a different gravy, I’m telling you

I mean, would you rather us carry on sacking managers, or getting some stability in the club

We dont want to get promotion this year and then come straight back down, that’d be ridiculous 

and thats why big boy Phillip Cocu and his crew are laying the foundations and establishing ourselves as a premier league club in the championship so when we do get promoted, we wont have to spend tons and tons of money.

Stay optimistic lads and lasses

Stay on the booze

Stay cheering on the boys in black and white or blue 

We’re all Derby through and through

Embarrassing...

The same people singing Cocu's praises last weekend and calling for his head this. We as a fanbase just need to accept our squad is not very good and that it'll take time and some inconsistency along the way to get it back to where it needs to be.

Whats worrying me is Cocu is a foreign manager yeah , where are the little noises coming out from PP about potential signings of foreign players you would think cocu's little black book would be full of them and some proper bargains to . 

I would be happy to see anyone and I mean anyone sold in Jan bar Beilik and rooney lol . The rest can go including Marriott use to be a fan but he had some chances and there is no smoke without fire .

28 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Whats worrying me is Cocu is a foreign manager yeah , where are the little noises coming out from PP about potential signings of foreign players you would think cocu's little black book would be full of them and some proper bargains to . 

I would be happy to see anyone and I mean anyone sold in Jan bar Beilik and rooney lol . The rest can go including Marriott use to be a fan but he had some chances and there is no smoke without fire .

Unless you're expecting major signings in the January window (generally not the best time to sign key players in our experience anyway) it's a bit early to be expecting to hear rumours of summer signings. 

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Unless you're expecting major signings in the January window (generally not the best time to sign key players in our experience anyway) it's a bit early to be expecting to hear rumours of summer signings. 

To be honest with the state off the team I think it needs drastic overhaul and shipping aload of players out in jan and signing some is a good idea this is going to take a lot longer if we keep to summer time only .

1 hour ago, Sean said:

The same people singing Cocu's praises last weekend and calling for his head this. We as a fanbase just need to accept our squad is not very good and that it'll take time and some inconsistency along the way to get it back to where it needs to be.

Lots of truth in what you say however the squad is better than its performing. I don’t want a merry go round of managers but equally I don’t think this man is the right one for us, I hope I’m wrong. 
if-we are going to look to youth I don’t understand his swapping of lowe and Malone, give Lowe a run and look to next season. We have the potential to have two young full backs equally as potent as each other but not when you leave one on the bench. 
season gone in terms of how we perform to get points  required unless something exciting happens in Jan to  supplement Rooney or just a massive swing from what the same players have produced.

1 hour ago, superzak said:

Maybe Cocu has too many advisors...look at the bench yesterday there was Rosenior...Scheepers ...van der weerden...Rooney..and Cocu himself..all them football brains to produce an awful performance like that.

A silk purse out of a Sows ear...comes to mind, Not 1 of that starting 11 filled me with enthusiasm/excitement.

Cocu and staff are trying to fit a square peg (our squad) into a round hole (the tactics) and it shows. Not sure we can afford to wheel and deal to the extent needed in January, going to take a couple of seasons. My answer would be to blood the youngsters sooner into the squad as they are ambitious, talented and hungry, and have greater chance to develop the Cocu style. After years of change we have to give Cocu time to get things right and remember we have no god given right to be promoted without performing on the pitch

I've loved Derby since 1967 and I've been through the highs and the lows  and been incredibly frustrated and cross with them and then elated. It's mentally exhausting sometimes but I keep on supporting them and always will. However I still wish I was Sheffield United supporter this season- just for the feel good factor!

On 01/12/2019 at 11:08, superzak said:

Maybe Cocu has too many advisors...look at the bench yesterday there was Rosenior...Scheepers ...van der weerden...Rooney..and Cocu himself..all them football brains to produce an awful performance like that.

Yeh, definitely too many cooks in that kitchen. 

Archived