Football Association Cup round of 64

Mick Brolly

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So long as it's not Forest again, I don't really mind, Cocu will likely rest players like in the EFL Cup so any game without any "pride" on the line is fine
If injuries keep going on as they have been doing though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Doris the tea lady make the reserve team

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

We will get Everton or Man Ure because of Rooney. Possibly Leicester because of Coleens and Mrs Vardy's bitch fest. I'm not suggesting the draw is fixed for one minute but I will bare my hairy bottom on stair 58 of the South Stand if we draw anyone else in the 3rd round.

Chelsea? 

I hope for a very winnable game against lower league opposition, one we can perhaps re-introduce some of those coming back from injury....i'd like a cup run but our squad is thread bare. Lets have the likes of jozefoon in for it and win it and think about playing the better players in round 5 at home against chelsea.

job done.

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

We will get Everton or Man Ure because of Rooney. Possibly Leicester because of Coleens and Mrs Vardy's bitch fest. I'm not suggesting the draw is fixed for one minute but I will bare my hairy bottom on stair 58 of the South Stand if we draw anyone else in the 3rd round.

I hope we get Colchester.

Archived