Fulham (A) vs Derby - Match Thread

Comrade 86

5 minutes ago, LazloW said:

So - we’re getting beaten by the third placed team away from home and yet again it’s time to go bat **** crazy about it.

Of course it isn’t great to lose and be outplayed but... context.  

We're not being outplayed, we've given away two soft goals and Lawrence missed a sitter.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You knew they'd go up the other end and score after TL missed the ball, missed the shot, and missed being a footballer in the first few minutes and then carried on in the same manner for the rest of the half. Tom Ince used to frustrate me to bits, but TL you take frustration to the maximum level. And as for your telegraphed negative passes back to Fozzy from the kick off, and re kick offs, it's just so negative, and very dull football. Someone started a thread about his mental strength, if he's got any of that it certainly lacks in the strength bit, and he's very lacking when it comes to body strength.

How the ell is TL an international footballer, spends more time with his hands on his hips than putting any real effort in, and as for Waghorn absolutely pointless being on the pitch. I've achieved more than the pair of them on the pitch and I'm sat on my backside typing all this on a poxy computer.

And just like the U23's on RamsTV last night all we can hear on the Sky Sports Red Button is the Fulham Coach doing all the shouting, commanding, just like the Leicester one. We are quiet and reserved on the pitch and the same off it. Get a grip of the game, stop showing every away team so much respect and if you are going to win a tackle, actually go in with your body and win it.

Predictably frightened Rams in the headlights once again. Weights and running training required and desperate need of desire!

Thing that is honestly really annoyed me is that they don’t seem bothered. Almost like away days are time to relax and get bullied. We’re slow in transition. Players walking about everywhere. No energy. No passion. Nothing. They don’t give a duck because they’ll grab their nice 10k at the end of the week and not think about the fans who pay a lot of money to see them each week and support them. It’s shocking. Roos has cost us so many points and goals and has lost all confidence in himself. I feel bad for him but I think he needs a break. It seems to get worse every match. What has happened to bogle. Hogs the ball and cannot cross at all. No prem clubs will be looking at him anymore. Lowe giving the call away too much but that’s due to no one being near him. Bielik is the only on putting a shift in. Evans has been ok. Davies and forsyth look like a new partnership so fair enough but waghorn has done nothing apart from loose the ball and walk back. And Lawrence fair play that he is working hard but nothings going right for him but he’s working hard bless him but this leaves us with Martin so isolated. But hey ho let’s hope cocu can motivate them like frank did 

You  almost certainly make an ass of yourself when the emotion of matchday gets hold of your typing finger.

But.......

We are so so so so so excrement in ALL area's here.

Roos couldnt be crapper if he tried. Nor could Waghorn, Lowe, Lawrence and Davies. 

There will be no Phoenix from the flames when Rooney arrives either. More abject drivel but with Englands best ever player part of it. Sadly.

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

And no doubt you still believe in Father Christmas

It was kind of sarcastic but if we do win 3-2 I will hail myself as the 2nd coming, so not far of Father Christmas (well they party on the same date anyway)

Just now, IronRam 140.6 said:

You  almost certainly make an ass of yourself when the emotion of matchday gets hold of your typing finger.

But.......

Roos couldnt be crapper if he tried. Nor could Waghorn, Lowe, Lawrence and Davies. 

There will be no Phoenix from the flames when Rooney arrives either. More abject drivel but with Englands best ever player part of it. Sadly.

That's the spirit

1 minute ago, IronRam 140.6 said:

But.......

Finally a positive post 

Just now, Mos_Ram said:

Roos’ major flaw is something that I’m afraid can’t be coached out. He is simply not brave enough. This has an impact on his decision making and ability to command his six yard back. He seems terrified of getting in the mixer.

Snowflake.

I don’t like the use of the word snowflake. But you’re right. 

Archived