Fulham (A) vs Derby - Match Thread

Comrade 86

I really don't like to see Forsyth smiling and joking with the Fulham player.  Where's the frustration and determination to get back in the game? Nothing funny about this

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a real head scratcher that Roos keeps the job.. He always looks poor when the ball is within 10 yards of his goal.. No command of his area and useless at crosses. Been a total liability since last season yet keeps getting picked.. Just very strange. 

what's very apparent from watching this is that there is very little confidence in the players, they are unable to do basic things because they are afraid of making a mistake, they don't commit to chasing down passes even if there is a small chance of getting an intercept, they end up watching the ball get stroked around and allow Fulham to dominate by default. It's  self fullfulling, it wont change if the manager does, only slow path to getting results and seeing confidence build

4 minutes ago, Raich Van Carter said:

To all those defending previously Roos - do one. He is absolutely shocking. Truly awful goalkeeping for that corner. He’s crap. End of. 

I've always said we should replace him but wait till the summer and do it properly.........now I'm not so sure he's really ballsed up tonight although the first wasn't solely his duck up, Lowe should have closed the cross and Fozzy left his man.

HT 2-0 

Anything from this game would be unexpected; and seems unlikely. But stranger things have happened.

They're a far superior squad though, a point or more would have been an achievement if it was 0-0 at HT. Let alone 2-0 down.

Gross performance so far.

Our lack of athleticism and pace is glaringly obvious away from home. Martin and Lawrence as a front two are skilful but undynamic, particularly as they're barely seeing the ball.

Our only attacking outlet is Lowe crossing to no one.

Don't know why you'd travel to an away game at the moment. There's just no fight in the team.

6 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

GASH keeping, he cannot command his box.  Will cost us game after game sadly!

Don't blame Roos, Blame who ever tells him to stay on his line.

You couldn't make this up, Our keeper stays on his line and concedes 2, I wish he was on the end of a fishing line.

Archived