The 2019 DCFC Fans Turkey Poll

David

The 2019 DCFC Fans Turkey Poll  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You’re a joke, David. An absolute joke. Your mum/missus must be a terrible cook because turkey is lovely when done well. 

He’s having a midlife crisis. I wouldn’t read too much into it. 

9 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You’re a joke, David. An absolute joke. Your mum/missus must be a terrible cook because turkey is lovely when done well. 

Young man I am surprised as you, coming from todays progressive generation that you would assume Davids women in his life will be tied to the kitchen cooking on Christmas day.

How do you know its not David that is clearly incapable of cooking a turkey to the point its almost radioactive?

giphy.gif

I along with eleven members of my family will be  eating turkey but it won't be dry or tasteless.

Which means I selected the no option on the poll. Maybe the poll needs a third option for those that know how to correctly cook a turkey 

Cooked correctly, and cooking the right quantity for the amount of people you are catering for is the way to go.  Just 2 of you, just a small portion of turkey, perhaps a leg.  6 or more, then maybe a full turkey, on a small/medium size, and like has been said another meat to contrast, beef or gammon, perhaps rap the turkey in bacon.

9 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Cooked correctly, and cooking the right quantity for the amount of people you are catering for is the way to go.  Just 2 of you, just a small portion of turkey, perhaps a leg.  6 or more, then maybe a full turkey, on a small/medium size, and like has been said another meat to contrast, beef or gammon, perhaps rap the turkey in bacon.

when you say "rap", do you mean verbally describe what you are doing, but with a nice jingly tune in the background... and maybe throw in a bit of beat box!

My bird has a large breast.  
When cooked, I let it rest.
Tastes better with bread sauce,
and thick gravy, of course. (Innit!)

etc, etc...

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Cook it upside down.  It ensures the breast gets plenty of juice over it... and you can't get more christmassy than that!  

I must admit, i am enjoying the image of a breast with plenty of juice all over it.

Archived