Clay Cross v Derby U23s - Wed 20th Nov

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CHCDerby said:

Derbyshire Cup - Anybody else thinking of going to this?

Hopefully a few us will turn up. Must be on the door step for quite a few DCFC supporters. 

I know they are expecting their biggest crowd for a long time.

I know it would never happen (not sure if it is even possible), but imagine if Rooney had a run out at Clay Cross ?

9 hours ago, tinman said:

This could be a cricket score like last time we put a team in that competition. 
I went to one game where we won 12-1 or something and every time we scored a goal in the second half we took off a player. 

Didn't we field the first team back then, though? 

When the under 23s played Alfreton Town pre-season it was a 1-1 draw. Very mis-matched physically so I just hope the Clay Cross cloggers go easy on our young lads! ?

I would but fear my carbon footprint by attending would make the global warming situation worse. 

Unfair that they expect us Derby fans on the East coast to travel so far when we have plenty of local stadiums that would be capable of hosting this game. 

1 minute ago, David said:

I would but fear my carbon footprint by attending would make the global warming situation worse. 

Unfair that they expect us Derby fans on the East coast to travel so far when we have plenty of local stadiums that would be capable of hosting this game. 

Walk.

20 minutes ago, David said:

This is more a field than a stadium. 

Archived