Kosovo v England

Andicis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Disappointed not to see Tomori start. 

I'm surprised he hasn't been given a chance for this one, we've already qualified so you'd think he would be tempted to rest Maguire and give Tomori his shot to impress. 

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I'm surprised he hasn't been given a chance for this one, we've already qualified so you'd think he would be tempted to rest Maguire and give Tomori his shot to impress. 

Need to win to guarantee top seeding and Nhui would dominate him aerially

2 minutes ago, cannable said:

Need to win to guarantee top seeding and Nhui would dominate him aerially

What difference will that make? Havent we wont the group? Or does it go on ranking?

2 minutes ago, cannable said:

As in seeding for group placement in the Euros themselves 

yes i understand but why? we have won the group

10 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

We're the third highest ranking European team in the FIFA rankings. How is this a must-win?

Had a look, its to do with the qualifiers, there will be six top seeds and england are 2nd currently but a unlikely sequence of results could see england drop out if they lose.

i think that includes Germany losing both their two remaining games

Rice, Mings and Hudson-Odoi have been poor. I don't see the point in playing Rice when we could have Winks at deep lying midfield and any player who can actually pass a ball ahead so we don't need to include Rice. He's immobile, poor on the ball, his position is generally pretty bad, he's just a younger Eric Dier. 

Mings has been getting bullied by Nuhiu pretty much all game, Tomori is a much much better option. 

Hudson-Odoi has looked all out of sorts. Think he isn't quite ready for this level yet.

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Rice, Mings and Hudson-Odoi have been poor. I don't see the point in playing Rice when we could have Winks at deep lying midfield and any player who can actually pass a ball ahead so we don't need to include Rice. He's immobile, poor on the ball, his position is generally pretty bad, he's just a younger Eric Dier. 

Mings has been getting bullied by Nuhiu pretty much all game, Tomori is a much much better option. 

Hudson-Odoi has looked all out of sorts. Think he isn't quite ready for this level yet.

Pretty much how I see it as well. Mings and rice aren’t international class, the former never will be. Those two and maguire trying to pass out the back is painful. Should be at least one of stones and Tomori in there.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Pretty much how I see it as well. Mings and rice aren’t international class, the former never will be. Those two and maguire trying to pass out the back is painful. Should be at least one of stones and Tomori in there.

Genuinely baffles me how anyone could rate Rice. I don't actually know what he's supposed to be good at. 

Archived