Suggested Rams transfer targets.

B4ev6is

Hey guys I wandering were january transfear thread gone to anyways I know it is unlikely to happen to happen due to wage demands but he is in and out man city side of late stone player that played for england last night but if he is willing drop down a level he could get time with us and maybe sort defance situation at cb for short tearm at least till end of the season.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys I wandering were january transfear thread gone to anyways I know it is unlikely to happen to happen due to wage demands but he is in and out man city side of late stone player that played for england last night but if he is willing drop down a level he could get time with us and maybe sort defance situation at cb for short tearm at least till end of the season.

John Stones?

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I don't think we should open the January 2022 suggestions thread yet.

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

Sergio Busquets has been on the bench for Barcelona a few times this season, only 31, could still do a job in the Championship. Bale wants out of Real Madrid too - he'll hear only good things about us over a pint with Lawrence. 

I Have it on good authority when Lawrence goes for a pint he has at least three...….

Then takes a taxi home.?

To be honest we our recruitment team transfear isn’t even a typo, genuinely scares the life out of me whenever they’re tasked with finding a player. We’ll send them out to get a top class centre half to replace Keogh, and they’ll return with a 30 year old number 10 from Huddersfield that they’ve payed 6m for.

Archived