RamsTV Meets Paulo Wanchope

David

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Watched 1 minute and got totally bored with Gibson.  Jesus that man is tedious.

He also asks the questions on his list without fail; even if the guest answered it by expanding on their answer to a previous question. Making guests repeat themselves makes them uncomfortable, which has been visibly evident on a number of these interviews.

12 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

I've not watched it but I can probably guess the entirety of it...

"So Paolo, welcome back to Derby County, good to be back?" and so on.

Not really, talks about his trial at QPR, how he ended up at Derby, Jim Smith how he helped him settle in. I mean it’s actually an enjoyable interview during a dull international break, really don’t get the Gibson bashing on every video ??‍♂️

Great man is Paulo. How an earth did he end up with a red card against Andy Spivy Townsend who only got a yellow, but great to hear about Gazza popping into the dressing room to have some kind words with Paulo. Also great to watch Phillip Cocu pointing out some things to Paulo on the training pitch.

What a fantastic, wonderful football club Derby County is, and we'd have rocked it in Europe if it wasn't for those pesky scousers!

20 hours ago, David said:

Not really, talks about his trial at QPR, how he ended up at Derby, Jim Smith how he helped him settle in. I mean it’s actually an enjoyable interview during a dull international break, really don’t get the Gibson bashing on every video ??‍♂️

I agree. It’s a very good feature as always.  The first part especially delves into unknown areas, especially liked the bit about Salsa on the bus to Old Trafford. A really good interview. 

Sold far too soon - along with carsley, dailly and stimac. 

It sparked a decline that we have never recovered from. 

Great days though. 

My personal favourite was the 5-2 away win at Sheffield Wednesday  

Archived