Dowell

Woodley Ram

On 14/11/2019 at 17:40, David said:

Said in another topic earlier I wouldn't be surprised if he returned in January.

As with Butterfield, he's not a crap player, can totally understand why we signed him, just hasn't worked out for either of us, that's football.

We do have number of games between now and January, Cocu does like to mix things up so there could be opportunities still to show his worth.

Nah. He's crap.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never underestimate the power of Scouser on Scouser.

I've seen it myself on holiday many times, two sunburned fellas walking past each other on the beach, yet some magical otherworldly power seems to draw them together, some unseen mystical force beyond our comprehension soon see's the scene drenched in spittle and slapped backs and "Alright La's".

From the day Wayne joins training, Dowell will turn into a Messi/Ronaldo hybrid, and we'll be thankful there's no recall option.

Probably.

1 hour ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Never underestimate the power of Scouser on Scouser.

I've seen it myself on holiday many times, two sunburned fellas walking past each other on the beach, yet some magical otherworldly power seems to draw them together, some unseen mystical force beyond our comprehension soon see's the scene drenched in spittle and slapped backs and "Alright La's".

From the day Wayne joins training, Dowell will turn into a Messi/Ronaldo hybrid, and we'll be thankful there's no recall option.

Probably.

At the minute a bloody Bradley Johnson/ Jacob Butterfield hybrid would be an improvement on Dowell!

36 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

At the minute a bloody Bradley Johnson/ Jacob Butterfield hybrid would be an improvement on Dowell!

Nowt wrong with Bradders in my eyes. Never hid even if he was having a shocker and played a big part in getting us to the play offs last season. An unsung hero in that respect. 

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Nowt wrong with Bradders in my eyes. Never hid even if he was having a shocker and played a big part in getting us to the play offs last season. An unsung hero in that respect. 

I agree in fairness, but still for the good of the joke well pretend he was a poo as everyone makes out....

11 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I agree in fairness, but still for the good of the joke well pretend he was a poo as everyone makes out....

I've been trying to convince all the Blackburn fans I know that he was to blame for the shenanigans at The Joiners. He kept buying the drinks, I would profess, because he didn't want to go back to Blackburn because it's a poo hole. They aren't convinced but I still reckon it's a distinct possibility. 

Archived