Dowell

Woodley Ram

Just now, Van Cone De Head said:

Not as good as Julien De Saart.

True. Forgot about him.

That scintillating 5 minutes he had. Balon d'or stuff.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

We’ve truly been blessed with the highest quality midfielders in recent years

Depressing thing is at one point we really were not too long ago.

Hughes, Bryson,  hendrick,  Thorne. 

Duck me.

1 minute ago, Dethorn said:

Is that higher or lower than a Benny Feilhaber ?

You have to have both in the top 10 midfielders to play for Derby with the name Kieran or Benny in the last 50 years. 

In fact they finish higher in that list than Chris Martin finishes in the greatest Derby players called Chris in the last 50 years

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You have to have both in the top 10 midfielders to play for Derby with the name Kieran or Benny in the last 50 years. 

In fact they finish higher in that list than Chris Martin finishes in the greatest Derby players called Chris in the last 50 years

Oh no my brain is going to explode - I really want to work that out but I am at work !!!!

I'm going to buck the trend here. I'd have him in the team ahead of Holmes, alongside Shinnie and Bielik as PC wants to play three there.

Statistically given the limited game time has had he is actually doing more good things and being more creative than Holmes, and has a better end product. Holmes has had a run in the side and offered very little. No reason not to give Dowell the opportunity of a run of games, especially at home where we are meant to be on the front foot and unlocking defences. I'd back him to find a clever pass to play Marriott or Martin in every day over Holmes, who cannot seem to find any end product to some other good parts of his game.

Came in from the cold at Hull and had a decent game. Technically he's a very good player but like all players, cannot showcase it with 10 mins here and there.

Archived