Players fines

MidWalesRam

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as some of the first team players earn £100k plus a week when you are fined £2.5k for turning up late for whatever then that's just fly poo nonsense....equates to 2.5% of their weekly wage

Or in other terms if someone was earning 40k a year in normal employment this equates to £769 per week or an equivalent fine of £19

6 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Seeing as some of the first team players earn £100k plus a week when you are fined £2.5k for turning up late for whatever then that's just fly poo nonsense....equates to 2.5% of their weekly wage

Or in other terms if someone was earning 40k a year in normal employment this equates to £769 per week or an equivalent fine of £19

To be fair, I always turn up late for work. But if they made me hand over £19 every time I did so, I’d probably set my alarm 30 mins earlier!

2 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I’d love to come up with a DCFC novelty non serious list of fines but I know it will go wrong.

Why not,

Giving false details to a police officer...Fine £1,000,000 a year for the duration of your contract.

Not wearing a seatbelt in the back of a car - Contract termination 

13 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Very good,don’t you mean the Range Rover to the Mercedes or vice versa?

Wasn’t it a tree?

Look what you’ve done now.

It hit the Merc (apparently), but the published photo(s) showed it nestling motionless agin a lamp post... which still remains bent as of this past weekend.
However, the roundabout at the junction of Burley Lane & the A6 (as reported by some lesser media) has miraculously been taken away, and all traces of its existence removed.  I suspect a cover up!   ;-)

#youstartedit!  

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

However, the roundabout at the junction of Burley Lane & the A6 (as reported by some lesser media) has miraculously been taken away,

Causing an accident whilst intoxicated leading to the complete obliteration of a  traffic island.

Fine...£1 million pounds

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I’d love to come up with a DCFC novelty non serious list of fines but I know it will go wrong.

Why not,

Giving false details to a police officer...Fine £1,000,000 a year for the duration of your contract.

Oh yes, someone please do this... a nice photoshop and post it on Twitter. Watch the Leeds fans' heads explode!

5 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

Crash a car drink driving ending the captains career - 6 weeks wages, community service, a driving ban, and a bit of booing for a while.

Were you at Forest on Saturday? That was more than a bit of booing! 

Even my mate who's a Forest fan said she felt sorry for him.

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

Were you at Forest on Saturday? That was more than a bit of booing! 

Even my mate who's a Forest fan said she felt sorry for him.

If TL is going to get us some stick from fans for a while then he should thank his lucky stars, imagine if he had ended up with a career threatening injury and the sack to go with it as well, then maybe your friend could have felt a bit sorry for him.

Archived