Luciano Acosta - signed for Atlas FC

Bubbles

If and I say IF, we do go down this line and pull it off. He is still only 25 as well. 

In football terms he should be coming into his prime. He might even see it as a chance to show off what he has got to the big boys in the league above.

Plenty of incentives to come to England (if not the weather).

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Bob Gnarly said:

Never thought i'd hear that in my life...

Wind the clock back 2 or more years, if someone had said to you that Frank Lampard would lead us to Wembley, Jody Morris would be bigging us up on Twitter, Ashley Cole would play for us at Wembley, Dutch title winning manager in Philip Cocu would grace our touchline and Wayne Rooney would lead our attack at home to Barnsley you would probably want to know where they got their gear from...

Only one man to thank for all of this....Gary Rowett for sodding off to Stoke ?

9 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Wind the clock back 2 or more years, if someone had said to you that Frank Lampard would lead us to Wembley, Jody Morris would be bigging us up on Twitter, Ashley Cole would play for us at Wembley, Dutch title winning manager in Philip Cocu would grace our touchline and Wayne Rooney would lead our attack at home to Barnsley you would probably want to know where they got their gear from...

Only one man to thank for all of this....Gary Rowett for sodding off to Stoke ?

He'll be back soon with his South East London total football maestros. 

Chance to say thank you properly.....?

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2019 at 22:40, plymouthram said:

Close this one down, he aint coming. The club have already said they are not in for him.

You can't go closing exciting threads like this. I still can't believe the Van Ginkel thread is closed. Nailed on Ram he is.

8 hours ago, Boycie said:

If they can pass the ball and also find space to receive a pass, we need to consider them.

I am quite happy to sign a player who might be proficient at only one of those skills. It will be an improvement.

23 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I am quite happy to sign a player who might be proficient at only one of those skills. It will be an improvement.

If we can get 2 players who are each proficient in one of those two skills we'll be flying. ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived