Luciano Acosta - signed for Atlas FC

Bubbles

12 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

He looks like a 10 and we don’t need one. We need wingers and MLS isn’t anywhere near the standard of the championship... some players get signed for non league clubs from starting in the MLS 

Why does it matter if he looks 10 at the end of the day if your good enough your good enough even if he was 10 he would still get in our starting 11 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

He looks like a 10 and we don’t need one. We need wingers and MLS isn’t anywhere near the standard of the championship... some players get signed for non league clubs from starting in the MLS 

What we need is creativity, technical skills, pace, flair, this guy has got it all. Trust me..

27 minutes ago, erathirea said:

Can you imagine this guy, Rooney and Zlatan operating as a front 3 at home to Barnsley on the 2nd January?

I'm all for it!

Although, I've checked and the pool of CB's who's contracts ending before January is limited, and contains no formerly world class players. So really our only option is to coax someone out of retirement. To really make a statement.

6 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

According to US websites Acosta earns $600,000 salary plus $700,000 guaranteed compensation (whatever that is) so thats approx £ 1m a year or about £20k per week.

We could match that but unfortunately so could dozens of other clubs

If he’s that good, offer him Keogh’s freed up wages.

Archived