Luciano Acosta - signed for Atlas FC

Bubbles

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He looks alright in the MLS, yes, but does that transfer to the Championship? I'm not saying he's crap, but I do think the hype is a bit much.

Well if he signs in january we see what tour saying at the end of the season hes real class and you dont get teams like psg wanting to sign someone for no reason if we sign him il say it now we will get promoted next season! 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Well if he signs in january we see what tour saying at the end of the season hes real class and you dont get teams like psg wanting to sign someone for no reason if we sign him il say it now we will get promoted next season! 

PSG signed Eric Choupo-Moting!

Anyway, clearly, I'm hoping you're right and we can all laugh at this in the future.

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

PSG signed Eric Choupo-Moting!

Anyway, clearly, I'm hoping you're right and we can all laugh at this in the future.

Even though he does have probably the worst miss in the history of football to his name, he's still played 100 minutes of Champions League football this season and has a decent goal return in the league so far. He's a bit of a meme and a bit poo by PSGs standards but he's probably still better than plenty of our lads ? 

39 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Seems like he wants a return to Boca , but if we could somehow get him and on a free transfer now that would be a cracking bit ot business 

Excuse my ignorance but at what standard are Boca? I know they've produced some top talent in the past but it seems like a place players return to at the very end of their careers and, to me, an odd career move at 26 - when his best should be yet to come?

Obviously feels like home to him and could well be family related but to say if "Boca don't come in for me I'd be up for one of it's closest neighbours: Derby County" seems odd journalism to me

7 minutes ago, Taribo said:

Excuse my ignorance but at what standard are Boca? I know they've produced some top talent in the past but it seems like a place players return to at the very end of their careers and, to me, an odd career move at 26 - when his best should be yet to come?

Obviously feels like home to him and could well be family related but to say if "Boca don't come in for me I'd be up for one of it's closest neighbours: Derby County" seems odd journalism to me

What standard they are at the moment I couldn't really comment further than the fact they are currently top after 13 games

5 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

What standard they are at the moment I couldn't really comment further than the fact they are currently top after 13 games

Have Carlos Tevez, Daniele De Rossi and Mauro Zarate - albeit, all north of 30.

14 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Clearly, but Ikechi Anya shouldn't be the benchmark for a good signing.

We could do with a Russell type. But a Russell type on a free wouldn't be the "best free transfer ever in our club's history". If he comes, I'll certainly have an open mind, but the way people are going on you'd have thought that we've been linked with Zlatan.

Zlatan coming too, WOW

Archived