Luciano Acosta - signed for Atlas FC

Bubbles

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Srg said:

Looks like he had a pretty rough season this year. Can't say I know anything about him, but can say I'm fully on board with Rooney the scout.

Nah, I say get players scouted properly, get Cocu to pick them, Mel to work out if we can afford them and THEN Rooney turns up on their doorstep asking if they'd like to play with and learn from England's record goalscorer 

Just now, cheron85 said:

Nah, I say get players scouted properly, get Cocu to pick them, Mel to work out if we can afford them and THEN Rooney turns up on their doorstep asking if they'd like to play with and learn from England's record goalscorer 

Either way round is ok with me... Whether it's Rooney giving us a nudge and telling us someone is the tits and we should go check them and he can help, or the other way round. Doesn't really matter.

8 minutes ago, Srg said:

Looks like he had a pretty rough season this year. Can't say I know anything about him, but can say I'm fully on board with Rooney the scout.

Yeah he hasn't had a fantastic season by all means, but this guy is the business. Would be a quality addition, plus on a free which makes it all the more sweeter, already posted the article in a group chat, and one of the leeds fans in there piped up about FFP and how thats too good of a deal for us, so lets hope it happens, lol

3 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

It's Bris, so it's wrong.

It is written in the... argentinian? news he links to.

He would go to Derby if offered and he didn't get an offer from Boca, appears to be his (Costa's) wording. Always tricky with translation though.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It is written in the... argentinian? news he links to.

He would go to Derby if offered and he didn't get an offer from Boca, appears to be his (Costa's) wording. Always tricky with translation though.

i am currently in the process of emailing every email on the Derby county website telling them to snatch him up 

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

What time is the next bus from Alfreton to Buenos Aires? 

Archived