• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

guess that my mistake there gave you the win i hope you enjoy

8 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

thanks too many betting firms i get lost once i pass ladbrokes

also its nice to be corrected without any P taking

With respect, sir, the betting firm is plastered all over the chest of every current Rams player, every single game.  There's also probably 10,000 adults in the stands with the same logo on their chests, and of course, the billboards, the printed DCFC press articles, and the official website.  It truly is "in yer face"!

However, I'm going to make some assumptions based on your username, and respectfully apologise for any offence caused.
Some say "P taking", some say "Banter".  Either way, it is never my intention to offend, so for that, I am sorry.

Finally... and again with no disrespect intended... Have you considered contacting the forum admin, to see if they can amend your username.  I'm sure the great man himself would appreciate it being spelled correctly.

UTR

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

@Mucker1884, I'm starting to think there's a conspiracy against you now. That's three times you've been attacked this week!

Oh I don't know... smoke... fire... etc, etc...

In my defence, I've found over the years that it's extremely difficult to replicate my personality in the written form.  On line forums will no doubt be the death of me!  LOL!

Oh well... maybe I'll learn one day!  :-)  

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

In my defence, I've found over the years that it's extremely difficult to replicate my personality in the written form.  On line forums will no doubt be the death of me!  LOL!

Oh well... maybe I'll learn one day!  ?

If it helps, I have absolutely no idea how it's happening. I've never thought of you as anything other than lighthearted and humorous.

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Get on the naughty step.

16 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Come on The Politics thread, you'll be safe in there...

8 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

With respect, sir, the betting firm is plastered all over the chest of every current Rams player, every single game.  There's also probably 10,000 adults in the stands with the same logo on their chests, and of course, the billboards, the printed DCFC press articles, and the official website.  It truly is "in yer face"!

However, I'm going to make some assumptions based on your username, and respectfully apologise for any offence caused.
Some say "P taking", some say "Banter".  Either way, it is never my intention to offend, so for that, I am sorry.

Finally... and again with no disrespect intended... Have you considered contacting the forum admin, to see if they can amend your username.  I'm sure the great man himself would appreciate it being spelled correctly.

UTR

It might be plastered all over PP and of course i would surely know if health issues made me an absentee from the ground.But these things happen as you make your way to 80. Dont worry about offending me skin becomes thicker with age.But there are a few on here who seem to rejoice in pointing out peoples mistakes,In future i will try to remember that Mr Mucker does fall into that category.Lastly thanks for thinking i would have the techincal know how re rectifying my user name.

1 hour ago, TommyPowel said:

It might be plastered all over PP and of course i would surely know if health issues made me an absentee from the ground.But these things happen as you make your way to 80. Dont worry about offending me skin becomes thicker with age.But there are a few on here who seem to rejoice in pointing out peoples mistakes,In future i will try to remember that Mr Mucker does fall into that category.Lastly thanks for thinking i would have the techincal know how re rectifying my user name.

Firstly, my previously mentioned assumptions were correct... regarding your age... hence my intended respect and apology for any offence, which I'm more than happy to reiterate here.
There was no insinuation regarding technical abilities.  Regardless of those, I believe we don't have the authoritative power to change/amend our usernames ourselves, hence my suggestion that you may wish to contact admin, as I assume they have such powers and abilities.  There's a "Contact Us" link at the very foot of the page, if you wish to take that option.

Assuming you are going to the match this evening (probably already set off), here's to us both coming away with a smile on our faces (despite the bitter chill!) and three points to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey home.

Enjoy the game, sir.

UTR.

16 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Firstly, my previously mentioned assumptions were correct... regarding your age... hence my intended respect and apology for any offence, which I'm more than happy to reiterate here.
There was no insinuation regarding technical abilities.  Regardless of those, I believe we don't have the authoritative power to change/amend our usernames ourselves, hence my suggestion that you may wish to contact admin, as I assume they have such powers and abilities.  There's a "Contact Us" link at the very foot of the page, if you wish to take that option.

Assuming you are going to the match this evening (probably already set off), here's to us both coming away with a smile on our faces (despite the bitter chill!) and three points to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey home.

Enjoy the game, sir.

UTR.

Brown nose!

Archived