Suggestion

Rambam2014

Use the report tool if you see any post made which contains any kind of personal abuse, that way even if a moderator is on the toilet, posts can still be removed.

Community moderation is enabled on this forum, a specific number of reports received on a post automatically removes it from the forum.

You are the community, the atmosphere on this forum is set by you all, only so much we can do in terms of moderation.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, David said:

Use the report tool if you see any post made which contains any kind of personal abuse, that way even if a moderator is on the toilet, posts can still be removed.

Community moderation is enabled on this forum, a specific number of reports received on a post automatically removes it from the forum.

You are the community, the atmosphere on this forum is set by you all, only so much we can do in terms of moderation.

I can't be the only one wondering whether to report this post just to see if 'community moderation' actually works ?

21 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

This thread is hilarious.

I don't tend to come on at the weekend as i usually like to do a bit of real life. 

You must live a bit of a sad life if you spend your weekends on football forums getting upset & abusive. 

I disagree, those that don't spend their weekends on forums are sad. More time on forums, less time in real life. Forums are great.

Archived