I am guttied after today game

B4ev6is

Well what can I say about today and 2nd loss against forest but at least this time they showed effort and a little bit of passion we created plenty of chances but just could not put ball in there net. But on the way to the game I passied due pain factore but I fight through it.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not to bad about it - after going to Brentford and Charlton - it was a better away performance. And much to build on. The goal was from a bad mistake from Bogle - real shame. It had a draw written all over it.

Thats football - if Martin and Marriott - (both had a good chance) - had buried them. - it would have been different.

I know losing to the Gumps is a bitter pill at the moment. - but much to build on. 

It's Forest it will hurt but if we look past the result we gifted them a goal and had enough chances to nick it on another day A draw would have been a fair result. Based on last home game and this one Cocu may well have found a formation to first of all get us in a position to create chances which is always a good start. Boggle made a mistake but all players do even Messi has managed to miss 24 pens. It is not a very strong division a few good results, Rooney in the building, PC in charge, a quiet period off the pitch and we all feel a lot better

Hope the physical pain gets better as well.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well what can I say about today and 2nd loss against forest but at least this time they showed effort and a little bit of passion we created plenty of chances but just could not put ball in there net. But on the way to the game I passied due pain factore but I fight through it.

Well done @B4ev6is for fighting through the pain. You are an inspiration to us all. It could easily have gone our way so we have to draw some comfort from that. All the statistics show that the Red Dogs are quite an average side so if they can climb the table so can we. 

11 hours ago, irobinson said:

im not to bad about it - after going to Brentford and Charlton - it was a better away performance. And much to build on. The goal was from a bad mistake from Bogle - real shame. It had a draw written all over it.

Thats football - if Martin and Marriott - (both had a good chance) - had buried them. - it would have been different.

I know losing to the Gumps is a bitter pill at the moment. - but much to build on. 

my thoughts exactly mate , pity a mistake spoilt a decent away performance

22 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Our Jayden seems to save his mistakes for the city ground. 

After his defensive header straight up in the air to a forest player last season to yesterday. 

Perhaps he'll go for the hat trick by sticking one in the top corner past Roos from 20 yards next season ?

yep i said the same yesterday...his defending does leave a lot to be desired....he needs to learn because 2 errors from him have cost us both times at there place...so hopefully one day he'll learn to defend properly 

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

yep i said the same yesterday...his defending does leave a lot to be desired....he needs to learn because 2 errors from him have cost us both times at there place...so hopefully one day he'll learn to defend properly 

To be fair he is young and inexperienced, I'd say he's well in credit overall in his Derby career so far.

31 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

To be fair he is young and inexperienced, I'd say he's well in credit overall in his Derby career so far.

he has credit yes and is good going forward but he can't keep making defensive errors which cost us games...he did it last season against Forest as well  and he was asleep to Villas first goal at wembley and was poor in the first goal against Charlton for example to name a few he's young and learning yes but he has to cut out these mistakes or it will keep on costing us....he knows that only too well by his body language yesterday...hes a young lad and i think sometimes needs taking out of the team for a few games ...hopefully Cocu will work on his game but he can't go on forever saying he's young and learning 

And I don’t know why - Sky  are totally against us - and bigged Ameoibi up that he was some form of footballing God?

the Effin commentary after the Bogle blunder was ridiculous....

Forest are no great shakes...

agreed mate. the commentary was shambolic, Overly biased. I mean in the build up to the game AND in the commentary, when talking about Forest they bigged them up to be world beaters and then when talked about Derby, instead of talking about how we are on the pitch (i.e statistics in our previous games) all they mentioned was "They sacked their captain" "Tom Lawrence is playing after his drink driving charge" etc. 

And I don’t know why - Sky  are totally against us - and bigged Ameoibi up that he was some form of footballing God?

the Effin commentary after the Bogle blunder was ridiculous....

Forest are no great shakes...

I thought Ameobi looked like a footballing God. 

He really should have done better with the space he had everytime he cut inside. 

Luckily he's crap. But he still caused too much trouble. 

Any reason why their guy wasn't sent off for the challenge on Matt Clarke first half. Are there such think as "intent" "reckless" etc in the law governing straight reds.

I felt he got away with that and was probably helped by Clarkes reaction and he still went off injured.

Bogles booking was nowhere near as bad but due to their prima donna (who annoyingly does look like a good player) doing a pike with triple twist he was definately going in the book. 

Bogles run and ball to Martin and the lay up to Lawrence deserved a goal

Other than that unfortunately what I saw was two mid table championship teams - we need to improve if we are going to flirt with the playoffs.

But I agree we deserved a point if not more.

4 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

Any reason why their guy wasn't sent off for the challenge on Matt Clarke first half. Are there such think as "intent" "reckless" etc in the law governing straight reds.

I felt he got away with that and was probably helped by Clarkes reaction and he still went off injured.

Bogles booking was nowhere near as bad but due to their prima donna (who annoyingly does look like a good player) doing a pike with triple twist he was definately going in the book. 

Bogles run and ball to Martin and the lay up to Lawrence deserved a goal

Other than that unfortunately what I saw was two mid table championship teams - we need to improve if we are going to flirt with the playoffs.

But I agree we deserved a point if not more.

I think the ref was trying to avoid the game becoming a game of con the ref. 

He sends someone off there and then we get a million back flips and rolls everytime we touch them. 

I think the Bogle one was his perfect opportunity to say "watch your tackles" without early drama. That tackle on Clarke came too early. I think he wanted to let the game settle. 

But it should have been a red. 

Players tend to know if you give someone a good kick early on then you'll get off lightly. If that had happened in the 70th minute I bet he'd have gone. 

Clarke probably helped him by not crying. But what does that say to you? You should roll around screaming to get the right decision

Archived