Matt Clarke Injury

David

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

We do ... I just have a feeling cocu will end up putting him the back four 

not so much a question aimed at u / questioning what u said more just a think out loud 

I think I’d be sorely tempted to try evans first, he’s given a good account of himself there albeit briefly, in terms of pace davies and keogh worked well under rowett, speed wise I don’t think there’s much between keogh and Evans but obviously keogh was v v good at reading the game which gave him a yard ... which is also how davies gets through despite his lack of pace ... who knows maybe Evans reads the game well too in which case speed whilst not becoming irrelevant just becomes less of a problem ... Paul McGrath has two dodgy knees couldn’t train but played at the highest level Cos of his amazing ability to read the game 

who knows maybe Evans is a reincarnation of the great Irishman lol 

Good points. 

Well Evans will probably get the chance but Forsyth or Wisdom is another option.although the latter is relatively untested at CH at Derby. 

Forsyth has looked good in U23s

Priority for me though is keeping Bielik in midfield but Cocu may opt for Bielik at CH. 

Huddlestone returning may help  

Interesting times ahead  

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

We should have kept Keogh on, and used him for spares.

Brilliant. 

EBay ad, ex footballer,  300,000 miles, no tax mot or common sense, bodywork damage..best offer for spares or repairs 

13 hours ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Depends on the severity of the damage but medial ligament strain could be as little as two weeks.

I doubt it would be that quick, I suffered what I’m assuming was a pretty mild medial ligament damage after I dislocated my knee over the summer- but I was ruled out of any significant sporting activity for at least 6 weeks, then required 4 weeks of physio after that to restore strength. They’re tricky things ligaments, you think there’s really very little wrong with them as you move about normally, but you go to kick a football and you can damn well feel why they told you not to!

On 16/11/2019 at 01:52, Millenniumram said:

I doubt it would be that quick, I suffered what I’m assuming was a pretty mild medial ligament damage after I dislocated my knee over the summer- but I was ruled out of any significant sporting activity for at least 6 weeks, then required 4 weeks of physio after that to restore strength. They’re tricky things ligaments, you think there’s really very little wrong with them as you move about normally, but you go to kick a football and you can damn well feel why they told you not to!

Did my medial earlier this year and attempted to play too early after 8 weeks because I was missing playing so much. I ended up out for 12 weeks, however I am old and I didn’t have the benefit of professional treatment.

He may well be out 6 to 8 weeks depending on the severity.

1 minute ago, chadlad said:

Did my medial earlier this year and attempted to play too early after 8 weeks because I was missing playing so much. I ended up out for 12 weeks, however I am old and I didn’t have the benefit of professional treatment.

He may well be out 6 to 8 weeks depending on the severity.

Evening Wayne lad .......

47 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I see Yates was at it again today, this time the ref got it right and sent him off. 

Can’t stand Yates or Watson, no skill or creativity. Their entire game is to kick the oppositions best players, funny though how when one of them gets a challenge they flap all over the pitch. 

horrible 

Just now, JfR said:

Only that Clarke didn't roll around afterwards

You know this is it

It was obvious Clarke was hurt and was in shock at the challenge

Players that roll about and i include Derby players who have should receive long bans 

Archived