Will we ever score from a corner again ?

Seaside Ram

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is incredibly frustrating. Whatever routines were practicing in training obviously aren’t working. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a team so simultaneously awful at defending set pieces, and awful at taking them! Though, that has been the Derby way for years tbf, mit exactly a unique Problem under Cocu. Don’t get why Lawrence keeps taking them mind, he’s crap at them.

34 minutes ago, Cisse said:

I was wondering about the same question today myself. I think we might be the worst team scoring from corners on this decade.

I think we should just play them all short and shoot on the chance it might go in.  Or just tell the ref we don't want it to speed the game up if were losing.

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

. Someone at the far post would be nice.

This. The amount of times the ball goes to the far post and we have no sod there. Towards the end we did have a couple where there was (Davies & Waghorn) I think, and they at least got their head on the ball.

14 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Not just attacking corners i always think were going to let one in defending them 

There was a corner in the second half which was hit at literally knee height and somehow managed to make it all the way across our box without a defender touching it.

Archived