Cocu

dcfcfan1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Love him, can see progress, speaks well, we played really well in the first half

But please please stop and abandon this pissing around with it at the back. Never worked, never will work, never has worked

I dont recall seeing Cocu on the ball?

Bogles mistake had nothing to do with passing around the back, it was a terrible touch, even if it was executed well, it was a daft decision in that position, nothing to do with Cocu.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I dont recall seeing Cocu on the ball?

Bogles mistake had nothing to do with passing around the back, it was a terrible touch, even if it was executed well, it was a daft decision in that position, nothing to do with Cocu.

Its cocu who encourages this poo , just hoof the ducker ffs

20 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

We don't want hoof ball, we don't need it, but we do over play it. Having said that Bogle's back pass was to no one in particular and was just lazy, stupid and very costly.

21 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Go and watch a team managed by a dinosaur like Warnock or Rowett if you want that poo.

What is the point in having our youth teams playing the right way in European competitions if we have to tell them to start hoofing the moment they hit the first team.

Don't give me any rubbish about Warnock's promotions. All 3 of the promoted teams last year were happy and able to pass out from the back.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Nothing wrong with passing around the back. He’s got his philosophy right, not his fault that the players are ducking morons who don’t focus. Time and again it happens, and yet the penny still doesn’t drop. 

Got to adapt to the players though

2 minutes ago, Anon said:

Go and watch a team managed by a dinosaur like Warnock or Rowett if you want that poo.

What is the point in having our youth teams playing the right way in European competitions if we have to tell them to start hoofing the moment they hit the first team.

Don't give me any rubbish about Warnock's promotions. All 3 of the promoted teams last year were happy and able to pass out from the back.

You can extend that to all 6 teams in the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

No, the players have to just ducking concentrate. It’s nothing to do with their ability, they just don’t focus hard enough.

But its happened repeatedly, vs brentford, charlton, even vs boro if theyd had scored from that early mistake we would have been in the poo

Just now, dcfcfan1 said:

But its happened repeatedly, vs brentford, charlton, even vs boro if theyd had scored from that early mistake we would have been in the poo

Well then that’s on the players then. They just don’t learn from their mistakes. That’s not Cocus fault, the players are just thick.

He wasn't under pressure and it should've been a routine pass back across to Evans, he just made an inexplicable mistake. That's not style, system, coaching, it's just a brain fart that on this occasion cost the only goal of the match. What can you do? Junk the plan that's just starting to gel and go for hoof it? Write Bogle off as a player?

This one has to go down as "poo happens"

2 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Not saying he has to change it, just adapt

That's better, because you were implying hoofball. Agree we need to adapt it, let's do what better teams do and keep possession in the oppositions half. They manage to be direct as well.

52 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Love him, can see progress, speaks well, we played really well in the first half

But please please stop and abandon this pissing around with it at the back. Never worked, never will work, never has worked

I dont mind it per se. I just think we need to mix it up abit. Doing it all the time can be very easy to play against

Archived