Sign in to follow this  
Mountain Ram

Luke McCowen

Would fit the, supposed, bill. Young, likely cheap, with some talent in there. Let's face it too, McAllister looked alright but he was made of glass so that would could have turned out much better than it did.

16 minutes ago, Bob Gnarly said:

Alright ok, nothing over 1.5 million

Surely it’s better to await Scottish independence, the removal of the Barnett formula, triggering economic meltdown......we could then sign him for 54p with Nicola Sturgeon thrown in as part of the deal ? 

Edited by hintonsboots

I wonder if Cocu's got his settings wrong? When he took the job he should've ticked a couple more nations then he'd have more choice in players. I think he might have it like this:

2015608104_Screenshot_20191108-183651_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.36932168637700d5cc4032321998e488.jpg

Obviously if he ticks more it takes longer to load but if he's got a decent phone that shouldn't really matter.

On 08/11/2019 at 14:19, hintonsboots said:

Surely it’s better to await Scottish independence, the removal of the Barnett formula, triggering economic meltdown......we could then sign him for 54p with Nicola Sturgeon thrown in as part of the deal ? 

I'd pay THEM to keep her !! 🤣🤣🤣