Black and white standing togather as one

B4ev6is

I am calling all Derby supporters to stand as one get behind our lads as one cheer our lads to victory on saturday but also close that gap in the top 6 and get promation charge back on track. I know if we are all pulling right direction I know we can get back to were we belong. Lets have a sea of black and white in the city ground flags scarfs balloons so come let show them lot how to really support our lads.

So come on Derby needs you.

Who is with me.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am calling all Derby supporters to stand as one get behind our lads as one cheer our lads to victory on saturday but also close that gap in the top 6 and get promation charge back on track. I know if we are all pulling right direction I know we can get back to were we belong. Lets have a sea of black and white in the city ground flags scarfs balloons so come let show them lot how to really support our lads.

Who is with me.

Not me. We will get beat. 

54 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Who is with me.

Was hoping for a few more tbh ?

Are you going b4? I know that sometimes doesn't your dad or you, or maybe both have to work on Saturdays?

I might lay on the lounge carpet for a change... maybe in my pants!  

Might go for the yellow "Derbyshire Building Society" shirt.  Might not!

I'll see what mood I'm in!  I'm crazy like that!

COYRs

………………………………………………………………............................
LEST WE FORGET.
May the fallen rest in peace.
May those that return, have the fortune to live in peace.

On 05/11/2019 at 22:38, B4ev6is said:

Who is with me.

thats the spirit COME ON YOU RAMS    im always up beat before any game....

I’ve found from past experience sadly that the ‘ wear your kit for the tv’ approach is a huge anticlimax, culminating at final whistle with me removing my shirt with immediate effect and an inconsolable dejected climb up the stairs to my wardrobe where I place the garment, neatly on its hangar, and gently close the door before returning to neutral everyday clothing. But that’s NOT happening this Saturday is it Rams. Led by a Dutchman with an English hero in the waiting we shall take to the whatsitcalled ground and banish the demons of our recent non appearance in the cup to return victorious.

(I’m off work today can you tell) 

41 minutes ago, SKRam said:

I’ve found from past experience sadly that the ‘ wear your kit for the tv’ approach is a huge anticlimax, culminating at final whistle with me removing my shirt with immediate effect and an inconsolable dejected climb up the stairs to my wardrobe where I place the garment, neatly on its hangar, and gently close the door before returning to neutral everyday clothing. But that’s NOT happening this Saturday is it Rams. Led by a Dutchman with an English hero in the waiting we shall take to the whatsitcalled ground and banish the demons of our recent non appearance in the cup to return victorious.

(I’m off work today can you tell) 

I've found the "have your other half turn all your football shirts into nightwear because they feel nice and are nice and big" approach really helps lessen the burden of such moments.

Archived