Cameron Dawson

RiddingsRam

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

He's played 44 times for Wednesday, conceded 55 goals and kept 15 clean sheets. Ironically, Roos has played 44 times for Derby, conceded 49 goals and kept 15 clean sheets. 

Without going into a shouting match, I'd hazard a guess that they're quite similar. 

lol. Could've been written about Roos.

image.thumb.png.be55d8a4bf7510557ddc1b313363ce68.png

Saw this link earlier, seems to suggest wendies fans think fairly highly of him, just he’s not as good as Westwood. Still probably a good keeper at this level, but really not convinced we need anymore GKs without it being a significant improvement on Roos, and even then it would be far from top priority. Think this lad seems to be of a similar level at a guess, so I’d take him, but I wouldn’t see the point really. 

7 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Saw this link earlier, seems to suggest wendies fans think fairly highly of him, just he’s not as good as Westwood. Still probably a good keeper at this level, but really not convinced we need anymore GKs without it being a significant improvement on Roos, and even then it would be far from top priority. Think this lad seems to be of a similar level at a guess, so I’d take him, but I wouldn’t see the point really. 

Not as good as Westwood you say.

Not a significant improvement on Roos you say, although you guess at a similar level.

Not convinced we need anymore Goalkeepers you say, it being far from top priority.

But you would take him without seeing the point really?

Next.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Not as good as Westwood you say.

Not a significant improvement on Roos you say, although you guess at a similar level.

Not convinced we need anymore Goalkeepers you say, it being far from top priority.

But you would take him without seeing the point really?

Next.

That's not a very nice way to welcome Mr Corbyn to the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Makes sense really. There’s no real need for a goalkeeper in January who’s not significantly better than Roos, as we have enough numbers there. But when Hamer’s loan expires at the end of the season, and Carson presumably leaves at the end of his contract (along with maybe Mitchell) then that leaves us short of numbers, and a signing becomes needed in that area.

12 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Makes sense really. There’s no real need for a goalkeeper in January who’s not significantly better than Roos, as we have enough numbers there. But when Hamer’s loan expires at the end of the season, and Carson presumably leaves at the end of his contract (along with maybe Mitchell) then that leaves us short of numbers, and a signing becomes needed in that area.

Better than Roos MILES better I have a heart attack every time we have a corner or cross to defend. Preston will play on his weakness today you see!!!

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well for me hammer not the anwser eathier not filled me with any confordance what so ever I think we need to at another keeper if we can find one send him back.

Hes played 2 games, 1 of which he kept a clean sheet in and you want him sent back. Wow.

Suppose Blackman is no longer here so you do need a new target.

Archived