Who is Paddy Padster ?

S8TY

1 minute ago, Squid said:

This is my favourite thread since I've been on this forum.

Certainly takes a perfect storm of decisions to create a thread like this ? 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to  say apologies everyone for raising this topic in error I have contacted David in admin 

I didn’t realise it was part of the Q and a mA session today in Derbyshire live ...my error I didn’t scroll through it all as was sent to me 

once again apologies lol yikes!

So if Taffy Tafster Jr and Paddy Padsters daughter, Mary, married and had a child, who would he play football for....

If he was good Wales

If he was not so good Ireland,

Potentially a Worldy then it would be England through his grandparents...

If he were rubbish then it would be Scotland cos Jocky Jockster was in the bar the night Taffy met Mary...

47 minutes ago, Saity said:

Just want to  say apologies everyone for raising this topic in error I have contacted David in admin 

I didn’t realise it was part of the Q and a mA session today in Derbyshire live ...my error I didn’t scroll through it all as was sent to me 

once again apologies lol yikes!

Dont say sorry Salty Saltster, this thread should live on.

44 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

If David takes this thread down I'm leaving the forum forever.

Don't pretend you won't miss me.

Look on the bright side.

If the thread was removed and you left the forum. At least you wouldn't have to do silly things like getting parking tickets as a plea for attention on the forum.

I think you’re all missing the glaringly obvious here. His surname is Delaney, not Padster!

And yes, he did marry Boaty McBoatface, they are just a thoroughly modern couple and decided to keep their birth names.

I have it on good authority they now live happily together with their newborn, Dinghy McDinghy-Delaney.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

This is my favourite thread since I've been on this forum.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Certainly takes a perfect storm of decisions to create a thread like this ? 

I'd suggest this thread is the most ridiculous and noteworthy thing to happen to the club in the last 6 months

Archived