Who is Paddy Padster ?

S8TY

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Saity said:

Would’ve been funnier if Saity Saitster as my surname is not salt ...just saying lol ? 

Think he was confusing you with that gritter naming competition. Think one of the options was salty mcsaltface or something.

You might be related though?

10 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

Hmm, my daughter got married a couple of years ago and took on her husbands name. Does this mean we are no longer related?

And no, she is not a boat.

Hopefully not a bike either. 

(I didn’t say that. Someone else did. I just happened to be in the car).

11 hours ago, SaintRam said:

The "They will" seems awfully decisive for a Steve Nicholson statement. But then; with Rooney officially joining on the 1st he'll probably maintain he was technically correct even if we don't sign anyone ? 

With our recruitment teams record we’ll probably do nothing until deadline day, maintain we’re looking for the right player, then end up randomly bidding for unrealistic targets all day before loaning a CB in from charlton at 10 to midnight in a mad panic

6 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

With our recruitment teams record we’ll probably do nothing until deadline day, maintain we’re looking for the right player, then end up randomly bidding for unrealistic targets all day before loaning a CB in from charlton at 10 to midnight in a mad panic

That should be a joke but sadly is not.  Hoping for better as long as cocu can influence matters

Archived