Who is Paddy Padster ?

S8TY

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

"I understand centre back tops the list of priorities"

spacer.png

The "They will" seems awfully decisive for a Steve Nicholson statement. But then; with Rooney officially joining on the 1st he'll probably maintain he was technically correct even if we don't sign anyone ? 

I'm genuinely worried that there are people running around convinced Ibrahimovic is going to sign for Derby, all because Rooney signed. Let's not add fuel to that fire. We'll probably sign some CB from Scotland, along with Rooney and no doubt be up in arms come the end of the window.

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

I'm genuinely worried that there are people running around convinced Ibrahimovic is going to sign for Derby, all because Rooney signed. Let's not add fuel to that fire. We'll probably sign some CB from Scotland, along with Rooney and no doubt be up in arms come the end of the window.

We should pick up Antonio Brown to be honest. He'd probably make a baller goalkeeper. 

THAT would put us on the map.

48 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

I'd suggest not.

Partly because they are completely different surnames.

But mainly because Boaty Mcboatface is a boat.

Hmm, my daughter got married a couple of years ago and took on her husbands name. Does this mean we are no longer related?

And no, she is not a boat.

Just now, BathRam72 said:

Hmm, my daughter got married a couple of years ago and took on her husbands name. Does this mean we are no longer related?

And no, she is not a boat.

Matching surnames tends to be a pre-requisite when asking the question "are they related" about two people who's names are the only detail you know.

Otherwise you'll be trapped in the fresh hell of asking "are they related" about any two people who ever come up in conversation.

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Matching surnames tends to be a pre-requisite when asking the question "are they related" about two people who's names are the only detail you know.

Otherwise you'll be trapped in the fresh hell of asking "are they related" about any two people who ever come up in conversation.

I fully understand that, however you can't count it out.

Oh and by the way it was an attempt at humour and obviously went right over your head.

4 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I fully understand that, however you can't count it out.

Oh and by the way it was an attempt at humour and obviously went right over your head.

It's not a great look to say that to someone who's reply is clearly laced in sarcasm ?

Archived