Rooney at Derby

therealhantsram

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

It was goalkeeper training and all the balls Roos missed. It was best out of 10. 

46 minutes ago, WilkoRam said:

It’s exciting and surreal to see. I have a question though. What kind of crazy ass training was taking place with this setup?

EC993D0A-CDAC-4E0A-83BB-61C2066B3259.jpeg

Can those 2 guys in orange play in defence Saturday?

‘I’m not going to get excited cos he’ll be crap and only last half a season’ is typical of the fan reaction. What kind of lives do these people lead? Bet they’re single and watch Eastenders as the highlight of their week. What a bunch of miserable gits. 

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

I personally can't understand this need to act cool and pretend it's not exciting that Wayne Rooney is here. How can you not be excited by that FGS?

Borrowed this off Julie on twitter - 

I'm very excited but won't be starstruck, just as I wasn't with Lampard last year. I'll reserve much of my judgement for when he steps on the pitch, which I'm optimistic for. After a few weeks, he'll be treated like any other player IMO, just like Lampard being our manager quickly became normal.

Love the way he bought himself a yard off Jack with a neat turn. The smile on Jack's face as he chased after him was brilliant!  Then went on to curl his shot past Roos into the corner.  The lads looked in awe.  Exciting times! ?

image.png.a7b6b318790c7812e2c94eed30a24e32.png

image.png

1 hour ago, RedSox said:

Love the way he bought himself a yard off Jack with a neat turn. The smile on Jack's face as he chased after him was brilliant!  Then went on to curl his shot past Roos into the corner.  The lads looked in awe.  Exciting times! ?

image.png.a7b6b318790c7812e2c94eed30a24e32.png

image.png

I'm not surprised. Would you be the one that wants to take the risk of injuring him in training? Hopefully,  no-one can catch him!

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Just watched the video. Wayne comes across really well!

Man am I EXCITED!!!!! #COYR

Check out the gallery of photos too - The pictures of him chatting with Cocu made me smile - Obviously comfortable with each other and the obvious sharing of ideas - The intent look on Rooney's face as he's listening - Obvious signs of respect and collaboration 

Archived