Rooney at Derby

therealhantsram

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely the past six months have been some of the craziest in our history?

We become the only team to turn around a first-leg home defeat in the Play Offs.

Our manager gets poached by Chelsea.

We appoint an ex-Barcelona player who won the Erevedise three times as a manager.

We sign Wayne Rooney.

We get caught up in a drink-driving scandal, resulting in two of our players going to court and our captain getting sacked.

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

We become the only team to turn around a first-leg home defeat in the Play Offs.

We appoint an ex-Barcelona player who won the Erevedise three times as a manager.

We sign Wayne Rooney.

We get caught up in a drink-driving scandal, resulting in two of our players going to court and our captain getting sacked.

It's great. ? Plus our best striker in the past decade regains his fitness and shows he's still got it! ?

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

We sign Wayne Rooney.

There's a book called And There Was Some Football Too by Tony Francis worth a read ,our beloved Derby has got form.

11 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

We sign Wayne Rooney.

Welcome to Derby

17 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

We sign Wayne Rooney.

At most clubs, maybe. At Derby, that's a quiet period.

27 minutes ago, The Key Club King said:

He's been consistently brilliant this season against Huddersfield and Boro. One great performance every 14 games. This is about right so far in his Derby career. 

I make that 2 great performances every 15 matches... which of course equates to one in 7.5, not 14!

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's great. ? Plus our best striker in the past decade regains his fitness and shows he's still got it! ?

Good lad Roy .. as my mum always said before a long car journey, never miss an opportunity ?

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

When you put it like that, yes Martin had 3 or 4 very good seasons, but that aside, it sure ain't been a great Rams decade. 

Every Christmas I buy my son a new Rams shirt, home, away or third, whichever he prefers. We have never gone for names on the back but this time he is demanding ROONEY on his shirt. Should I give in to his childish tantrum or tell him to grow up.

He's 35 (my son, not Rooney).

Archived