Robert Lindsay on his love for the Rams

David

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Who are his backing singers? When was it recorded? Did I see Chris Powell and Ron Willems?

and someone looks like Sean Astin (samwise Gamgee off of lord of the rings).

I can also see Jonathan Hunt, Nick Wright, Steve Elliott, Rob Kozluk and Marc Bridge-Wilkinson (who had the longest name in the Premier League at the time) 

Not the most riveting of interviews!  Even I can remember more than him, and I'm famous for my lousy memory!

I suspect he has only attended PPS/BBG/Wembley when he's received a VIP invite!

*Obviously, when I say "famous", I mean amongst my family.  People like my niece, whatshername, and my 3... or is it 4... sisters!  My wife is always having a dig as well... or was that my first wife?  

What was the question again?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not the most riveting of interviews!  Even I can remember more than him, and I'm famous for my lousy memory!

I suspect he has only attended PPS/BBG/Wembley when he's received a VIP invite!

*Obviously, when I say "famous", I mean amongst my family.  People like my niece, whatshername, and my 3... or is it 4... sisters!  My wife is always having a dig as well... or was that my first wife?  

What was the question again?

Not the most riveting of people, to be honest.

• 1 month later...
On 03/11/2019 at 17:12, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Didn't someone on here say that he was a bit of a Bamford and that he barely knew anything about the club when they met him?

He also willingly went to watch Florist just because he was working in Snotts! ...Really! ?

Archived