There’s only one person to blame for all this.

JoeDerby

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Things change, it's how we deal with it.

True and it was a bit of a bitter remark from me.

I just know that supporting Derby is pretty much misery with a sprinkle of hope, a dash of promise and then a kick in the teeth to remind you to remain miserable. 

That was a time to be enjoying ourselves. Not moaning about Plan B's when we're scoring 80+ goals and fun to watch. 

Ah well, no good crying over spilled milk and a team full of hungrier better players. ?

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I just know that supporting Derby is pretty much misery with a sprinkle of hope, a dash of promise and then a kick in the teeth to remind you to remain miserable. 

That was a time to be enjoying ourselves. Not moaning about Plan B's when we're scoring 80+ goals and fun to watch. 

Ah well, no good crying over spilled milk and a team full of hungrier better players. ?

I made a point to enjoy every second of that era. I watched every interview and read every article about the club. 

It's amazing how horribly wrong things have gone since 13/14.

I agree with most of these - especially Gordon Hill and the Stoke defender - but for me there is only one 

Tommy Docherty, Tommy Docherty, Tommy Docherty,

Joined us after getting Man U relegated

Joined us after being sacked for having an affair with a colleagues wife

Archie Gemmill left rather than play for him

Bombed out Boulton and Hector

And from there things just got worse...

14 hours ago, Alpha said:

At least we got rid of that failure of a team and manager. Thank God we got rid of all those flops. 

It is a little weird the last couple of days having people not blaming Keogh for everything that's going wrong...

10 hours ago, Alpha said:

Legit our team for next season

image.png.15a0a366e29bddf0cdb9ca6f1f08c85b.png

11 hours ago, Alpha said:

I'd absolutely love a bit of Plan A at the moment.

Archived