UEFA Youth League - U19s v Akranes

Bubbles

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, angieram said:

Yes, a week on Wednesday. We decided not to go to Fulham as we thought it was on same night, but Fulham is the Tuesday. 

Anyway, we never win at Fulham when I go so it might help if I stay away.

Looking forward to this game. The second leg against Minsk was great.

Great. Thanks @angieram I’m going to go to it. I watched the away leg in Iceland online and really enjoyed it. 

10 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

We will be coming up for this one. I really enjoyed the Minsk game.

Been a while since we last had proper European football at Derby.

The youth team regularly play top European opposition these days. I know what you’re saying though, a proper official UEFA competition. 

We wont be seeing the first team in one any time soon, so may aswell embrace this.

6 hours ago, Josh said:

The youth team regularly play top European opposition these days. I know what you’re saying though, a proper official UEFA competition. 

We wont be seeing the first team in one any time soon, so may aswell embrace this.

A few foreign clubs invited to the Premier League International Cup is not the same as a UEFA competition against the very best youth teams in Europe. How great would it be if our young lads became Champions of Europe. Would love to sing that when we next play Leeds youth team ?

5 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

I know the game is free to watch from the East Stand but does anyone know the parking situation, please? Will we be able to use the West Stand car park for this one?

I hope so. I was thinking about an early bite at the yard before the game. Will there be team sheets I wonder ? 

14 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Anyone know if this is on YouTube tonight as it was for the first leg?

I assume, if its on at the stadium, its being broadcast somewhere. Maybe in Iceland? Maybe Youtube, as you say, who knows. But if there is something I'll find it, so if it isn't advertised/made obvious I'll let you know.

Archived