The most hated club?

SouthStandRamma

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main concern with the Keogh business is that the players in the dressing room do not react well and that players in the pool of talent we would usually be looking at also take a dim view of the club as it could impact our ability to make signings.

I couldn't give a toss what other fans think, the day we let the likes of Leeds fans take any sort of high ground after their various shenanigans over the years is the day that I give up watching football all together.

3 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

We went from one of the most liked under the first season with Steve Mac which our plucky cheap side to being one of the most hated in the space of a few years. Good job boys.

Why does it matter one way or another? At the end of the day, the opinion of opposition fans is completely irrelevant, whether we're good or bad at football doesn't depend on how popular we are with the average glory hunting United fan. 

Don't tell me the vibes within clubs are not discussed amongst players.

Say we bid £6 million for Bradley Dack. He goes to BJ and says "What's it like there?" and BJ goes "Well I still live there, drink with some of the guys and they tell me it's a toxic atmosphere"

Of course this happens. Players have mates everyone.

Note: I have no idea if its toxic, just making that bit up!

10 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Don't tell me the vibes within clubs are not discussed amongst players.

Say we bid £6 million for Bradley Dack. He goes to BJ and says "What's it like there?" and BJ goes "Well I still live there, drink with some of the guys and they tell me it's a toxic atmosphere"

Of course this happens. Players have mates everyone.

Note: I have no idea if its toxic, just making that bit up!

Maybe it's a better atmosphere now? Note: I have no idea, just making that bit up! 

Why would other fans hate us? We're hardly been successful have we.

All we've achieved is to dismally fail to get out of the Championship for a number of seasons after throwing millions and millions of pounds at it.

They should pity us if anything or view us as a figure of derision 

Archived