Songs for Steve Gibson !

Seaside Ram

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I re-post this from elsewhere in the forums... seeing as it was some of my finer work!

Ohhhhhhhh,
Gibson is a Banker.  He wears a Banker's hat.
He didn't check our figures, 'cos he's a duckin' pwat.

We kept him out the Play-Offs, his parachute's now spent,
...And when he visits Pride Park, we'll charge him duckin' rent!

Being a bit of a sour puss for a minute, this is a game between 2 teams whose chairmen have chucked millions between them at a football club and haven't seen anything in return.

They have chucked vast amounts of money away, while little old Burnley, Bournemouth and Brighton are established premier league clubs without huge outlays.

Perhaps we all keep quiet and hope nobody notices.

13 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Being a bit of a sour puss for a minute, this is a game between 2 teams whose chairmen have chucked millions between them at a football club and haven't seen anything in return.

They have chucked vast amounts of money away, while little old Burnley, Bournemouth and Brighton are established premier league clubs without huge outlays.

Little old Bournemouth financially doped by a Russian Billionaire , who cheated on FFP and got a slap on the wrist ok. 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Its only one chairmen who chucked millions at a team and got nothing in return. Boro got promoted to the Premier League and 3 years of parachute payments.

Brighton lost over £100 million to get promoted, so no idea why you think they didnt spend anything. Bournemouth posted a loss of nearly £40 million in the season they were promoted and were fined by the EFL for breaching FFP. Truly shining examples for us to follow.

Swimming is easy when you're stuck in the middle of the Middlesbrough pi@@y city
All you have to do is crawl

15 years a big shot in a one horse town
Riding the elevator shafts with your hip flask and your sunbed tan
You were born stupid mister you were born cheap
All you have to do is crawl

39 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Boro is a poop hole

Mel will find a loop hole

Naa naa naa

Initially, I thought that was excellent... until I realised you'd actually need to sing the word "poop" in real life... in public... for it to work so well!   

Looks good on paper though!   LOL!

Archived