Did Cocu really want Bielik ?

jimtastic56

On 27/10/2019 at 14:49, Alpha said:

That's the fella. He was bad wasn't he?

As others have said. he had a stormer on his debut in the win against WBA in the cup but it very much went downhill from there.

He'll always be remembered for this god awful attempt at a pass under no pressure at all against Burton for me..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

As others have said. he had a stormer on his debut in the win against WBA in the cup but it very much went downhill from there.

He'll always be remembered for this god awful attempt at a pass under no pressure at all against Burton for me..

That looks like Waggers trying to trap it at the moment. 

On 27/10/2019 at 18:37, B4ev6is said:

I tell you a players we need likes of adam bolder that are willing to fight for the club and shirt. I do think selby should be given a chance in the first team.

Of all the players in our long history you could have gone for to make your comparison, you picked Adam Bolder!? 

You're one of a kind B4 ?

Just me that thinks Bielik is the only top-class player in our team, apart from maybe Bogle and Marriott (in the right formation)?

He makes mistakes trying to overplay, but i'd much rather have a player who does that than someone who does nothing but runs and runs...

9 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Just me that thinks Bielik is the only top-class player in our team, apart from maybe Bogle and Marriott (in the right formation)?

He makes mistakes trying to overplay, but i'd much rather have a player who does that than someone who does nothing but runs and runs...

I'd just say Bielik and Bogle, myself.

10 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

He’s clearly got something about him. When it clicks, he’ll be phenomenal IMO.

On 27/10/2019 at 12:26, jimtastic56 said:

Did Cocu really sign Beilik? Did he want him for a centre half because I don't think he can't head a ball. Did he want him to play midfield ? He doesn't get his head up at all. I would play Sibley through thick and thin and we may just have a Hughes on our hands.

Did Cocu want any of the loan signings, or permanent signings that  we have made.

38 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Bielik is exactly what we needed and he will be a fantastic player.

As is the Derby way circumstances have made it more difficult for him thus far.

The price tag,the off field crap and the crap on field.

Character building init!

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Lack of a pre-season is hurting Bielik at the moment. I've seen enough in patches to be glad he's here.

Is he a centre back or a midfielder though? 

For me, he's a midfielder. Will be very similar to 13/14 George Thorne once he gets going, and he certainly looked like him in his highlights video from last season. You wouldn't have stuck Thorne at the back, so I don't know why you'd put Bielik there permanently.

45 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

For me, he's a midfielder. Will be very similar to 13/14 George Thorne once he gets going, and he certainly looked like him in his highlights video from last season. You wouldn't have stuck Thorne at the back, so I don't know why you'd put Bielik there permanently.

Agree on George Thorne looks like him.

I am sorry to point out that Clement(?)played George as a CDM who could drop back into a 3 when required.

6 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Agree on George Thorne looks like him.

I am sorry to point out that Clement(?)played George as a CDM who could drop back into a 3 when required.

Three points:

1) I can't actually remember him doing that so I'll have to take your word for it!

2) Clement isn't a particularly good manager.

3) That was the slower, less brilliant (though it was still the last time that he would be anywhere near decent) 15/16 version of Thorne.

Points 2 and 3 agreed.

Point 1,he used to have GT as CDM and at home certainly when the full backs pressed up GT would drop in as the centre of a 3.

I think it would have been Cyrus and Fozzy at full back,I’m over Fifty so I’m allowed to forget things,I do remember us being dross mind.

On 30/10/2019 at 23:19, Nuwtfly said:

Archived