Hull City (A) Match Thread

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggest worry is goals in this team for me th guy who scores goals is Marriott yet been injured or wont play him as a striker. I don't see where the goals will come from in this team Lawrence has never scored more than 5 etc. That's the worry for me because we look like conceding every game and should have to Wigan apart from there finishing or luck. I don't think we have scored more than 2 in maybe 1 game 

Just now, Carnero said:

We're something like 40 games unbeaten when scoring first, that shocking decision to disallow a perfectly good goal changes everything.

Yeah as valid as that might be it isn’t good enough. 

we can’t be a team that only takes points if we score first. We’re in too competitive of a league for that! 

2 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Might be because here we go again another inept away performance we are becoming embarrassing and lets not kid ourselves we didnt deserve the win on Wednesday against the worst away side in the entire football leagues

Must admit I'm only following it on here so nowhere near qualified to say this statement is incorrect, but the impression from most posts has been that we've actually played OK and not really deserved to be losing.   ?‍♂️

Lawrence with a truly crap shot from distance in the 91st minute while 6 Derby players are in the Hull box during a game we're losing.

AND Hull Train station has a gas leak. Derby fans who travelled by train are being advised by the police to stay in the stadium after the final whistle and await an update.

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

It's really concerning to me that we are going to get beaten by a team who look as absolutely average as Hull do, and how we've hardly troubled a defence that looks no better than Barnsley's.

Worrying.

They made Forest look pretty poor in the week also. Yes, I had to endure it.

Frustrating afternoon. The performance in general has been a lot better than previous performances but I don’t think I can remember a season when we make so many defensive errors causing in goals conceded. I’ve been wanting to give Clarke the benefit of a run of games but I don’t think it would be unfair to drop him and give Wisdom a run at Centre Half

Archived