Kyle Dempsey

Bubbles

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obvious similarities to my favourite current player , sometimes you need to take a step back to take 2 forward in your career....

Just like Duane maybe this kid would be a great signing and value for money.

About time we started signing some gems from the lower leagues

A CM being coached by Joey Barton... well one things for sure, he’s probably not going to be as much of a pansy as Dowell! No doubt one of those stories where they pull a couple of clubs out the hat to link with a player, but players at league one level like this are always worth a look at. Always a risk they can’t make the step up, but there’s been a fair few that have transferred their ability and become top players at this level. He could well be one. Although, that said, I don’t think a seemingly more defensive minded CM would be my main priority.

52 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

A CM being coached by Joey Barton... well one things for sure, he’s probably not going to be as much of a pansy as Dowell! No doubt one of those stories where they pull a couple of clubs out the hat to link with a player, but players at league one level like this are always worth a look at. Always a risk they can’t make the step up, but there’s been a fair few that have transferred their ability and become top players at this level. He could well be one. Although, that said, I don’t think a seemingly more defensive minded CM would be my main priority.

Agree mate.

I reckon we should take a look at Lewis Ferguson from Aberdeen - get him in wi Shinnie - seems like a sound player plus only 20 too

And his uncle is Barry Ferg

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Agree mate.

I reckon we should take a look at Lewis Ferguson from Aberdeen - get him in wi Shinnie - seems like a sound player plus only 20 too

And his uncle is Barry Ferg

Can’t say I’ve heard much of him, but at that age if he’s a decent prospect it’s always worth a gamble!

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Can’t say I’ve heard much of him, but at that age if he’s a decent prospect it’s always worth a gamble!

Also a lad called Paxton Pomykal across the pond whos 19 and have heard rave reviews about him, seen some of his play quite a good prospect. Contract runs out on 31st December so if Mel or anyone is browsing this forum then you've heard it here first.

Also David Turnbull for Motherwell - transfer with Celtic collapsed so we could pounce in Jan, he seems quality.

35 minutes ago, Squid said:

Also a lad called Paxton Pomykal across the pond whos 19 and have heard rave reviews about him, seen some of his play quite a good prospect. Contract runs out on 31st December so if Mel or anyone is browsing this forum then you've heard it here first.

Need to sign him on name alone.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Also David Turnbull for Motherwell - transfer with Celtic collapsed so we could pounce in Jan, he seems quality.

Yep, any prospects like that I’ll take!

Archived