Investment Close

LB_DCFC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

So the EFL charge has now scuppered our chances of investment and could effectively be putting our long term future in serious doubt.

Absolute cretins really are sticking the boot in.

Hopefully means we can sue the idiots for even more money.. 

15 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

That page has 100 followers, would Gabay really be spilling his beans to a Twitter account that has less followers than my mate Kev.

About as reliable as Tom Lawerence giving keogh a lift home . 
Move on nothing to see here . ?

3 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

According to what we've always been told Gabay was investing not acquiring. Someone's telling porkies. The problem is that I have no idea who.

Most of the stuff I've seen has said he was buying a majority stake with Mel staying on as chairman.

To be honest I think most of the stuff we see is absolute baalocks - we won't know anything for certain until its announce and we probably wont know much at all if it gets cancelled...

Unless I’m thinking of a different site, I seem to remember off the pitch as being a pretty legitimate thing. Almost like the telegraph of, well, off the pitch news. This is really bad news if it is true, could take us ages if we have to start all over again with a new potential investor, and could leave us in a mess lacking funds for Maybe even the next year or so. That could really spell disaster given where we’re currently at financially. Cannot underestimate the potential long term problems of investment falling through at this late stage. If the FFP charge is baalocks then we should use this as a basis for suing the EFL.

Archived