Investment Close

LB_DCFC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, td_evans said:

Could be totally unrelated, but I noticed there was a new charge (mortgage) created on the stadium and the surrounding land back in November, with the money fronted by Rams Investment Limited - a new company set-up in October and owned by Swiss hedge fund owner, Henry Gabay.

You can read that here... https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11422836/charges/SJT09L_Ip_fM7ceyltnv9laOf5I

6 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Anyone know the difference between GELLAW NEWCO 202 and GELLAW NEWCO 204? Which one owns the ground? Which owns the club? They both have charges pertaining to Rams Investment Limited lending us money.

Where you seen this?

6 minutes ago, Squid said:

interesting... looks like Mel is basically recouping the money for the stadium purchase from them?

That was the only real way I could see an investment taking place.

As I said yesterday, Mel will most likely get his money back, buying himself some more time.

The investment company will probably pay for any improvements to the ground too, roof, expansion, plaza etc.

13 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

That was the only real way I could see an investment taking place.

As I said yesterday, Mel will most likely get his money back, buying himself some more time.

The investment company will probably pay for any improvements to the ground too, roof, expansion, plaza etc.

Reckon he might sell stadium to them?

55 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

_45313120_swisstoni226282.jpg.d2adde1827af2555ada01ecc6dd0b117.jpg

Finding investment is like making love to a beautiful woman....

First of all, check your assets.

Make sure you're fully capable of supporting your partner when the time is right.

Ensure they are clean, stable-minded, and without a criminal record.

And when things turn bad, ask them if they're willing to work with a third party.

Archived