Investment Close

LB_DCFC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be totally unrelated, but I noticed there was a new charge (mortgage) created on the stadium and the surrounding land back in November, with the money fronted by Rams Investment Limited - a new company set-up in October and owned by Swiss hedge fund owner, Henry Gabay.

19 minutes ago, td_evans said:

Could be totally unrelated, but I noticed there was a new charge (mortgage) created on the stadium and the surrounding land back in November, with the money fronted by Rams Investment Limited - a new company set-up in October and owned by Swiss hedge fund owner, Henry Gabay.

Swiss/Turkish

Fits in with the posts by @sage

28 minutes ago, td_evans said:

You could be onto something there. The company Director of that particular venture is a Mr Amit Haria, who is a part of Duet Private Equity...our new investors perhaps?

Also Henry Gabay (who is Swiss) and also a part of Duet Private Equity, was previously head of Investment banking for Israel and Turkey.

I think we have cracked it.

Archived