LB_DCFC

Investment Close

I am hoping for some very rich foreign consortium.

I was told by very very NITK person, that Mel was doing a deal with someone close to the club, who has had previous involvement dating back to the baseball ground days, he said not Peter Gadsby.  I could only think of Stuart Webb, the Kirkland Family?

I am just hoping this deal is the one that propels us to the next level.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Well with our recent trend of involving internationally renowned English folk, perhaps Mel has netted investment from the Queen? 😄 

Leeds united fans will protest outside the Monarch 

Heard rumours a little while back from a shakey itk at best that the investment was an American consortium, including a couple of guys involved in the DC United ownership. 

Makes sense to an extent, somehow we got around the Rooney contract without paying anything to them directly, plus it fits with the rumours that some of the previous American owners are interested in coming back. 

See what will happen on that front, I'd be gobsmacked if this guy was ITK for once though. 

4 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Heard rumours a little while back from a shakey itk at best that the investment was an American consortium, including a couple of guys involved in the DC United ownership. 

Makes sense to an extent, somehow we got around the Rooney contract without paying anything to them directly, plus it fits with the rumours that some of the previous American owners are interested in coming back. 

See what will happen on that front, I'd be gobsmacked if this guy was ITK for once though. 

Not sure that can be correct, as one of the two guys that own DC United is also a co-owner of Swansea City (Jason Levien) and the other is a Director at Oxford United (Erick Thohir)