Investment Close

LB_DCFC

I hope we get new and good investment to help Mel I am hoping we strengthen in January and the Summer i think you will see a totally different squad with some surprises and players leaving 

we need a quick powerful striker midfielder with energy and a new centre half he needs to be powerful and quick and I would like a winger in on loan 

Albrighton would be perfect a centre half from Chelsea if possible they must have spare frank help us out and in the summer more additions and don’t be surprised to see Marriott or Waghorn on their way.

i also think Holmes has not improved as much as I thought he would

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Richard246 said:

I hope we get new and good investment to help Mel I am hoping we strengthen in January and the Summer i think you will see a totally different squad with some surprises and players leaving 

we need a quick powerful striker midfielder with energy and a new centre half he needs to be powerful and quick and I would like a winger in on loan 

Albrighton would be perfect a centre half from Chelsea if possible they must have spare frank help us out and in the summer more additions and don’t be surprised to see Marriott or Waghorn on their way.

Marc Albrighton the midfielder?

1 hour ago, Richard246 said:

Neither has your grammar ??

9 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

No matter how much brass they have, loans[good ones ] are the way forward unless you buy good investable youngsters which are more of a gamble. Gives you the opportunity to buy or return from a position of strength if you do go up.

Experienced Centre half seems to rather important 

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Ethan Ampadu also needs game time.

Problem is though, after recent events, are top premier league clubs going to want to send their top talent to us?

They may see a club that's keeping a very close eye on off field activities due to circumstances, perhaps closer than other clubs who've not been through such nonsense yet?

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Ethan Ampadu also needs game time.

Problem is though, after recent events, are top premier league clubs going to want to send their top talent to us?

I'm recent events are not a problem exclusive to Derby County, it's just that as is the way with Derby County things had to go to the next level. Footballers were caught drink driving before our shenanigans, some with even more outreaching effects, and one was even caught very shortly afterwards! I wouldn't worry that because of these events we won't be lent players, particularly by Chelsea. If Chelsea won't lend us specifically players it will be for reasons only known between the two clubs.

Archived