Czechia vs England

Van der MoodHoover

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I'm guessing that Maddison might have featured if he hadn't been injured.

The Maddison love-in is getting on my tits if I’m honest. 

Most of his goals and assists are from his lethal set-pieces. 

He’s being built up as the messiah when he’s about as good as a handful of other England midfielders. 

I’d go as far to say that, unless you’re desperate for a set-piece taker, you’d have Grealish in the side over him. 

Just now, cannable said:

The Maddison love-in is getting on my tits if I’m honest. 

Most of his goals and assists are from his lethal set-pieces. 

He’s being built up as the messiah when he’s about as good as a handful of other England midfielders. 

I’d go as far to say that, unless you’re desperate for a set-piece taker, you’d have Grealish in the side over him. 

I’d play him at centre back. Better than either of the cart horses we’ve got out there tonight ?

1 minute ago, SouthStandDan said:

Couldn’t take Sir Jake Buxtons place in the Derby time, how has Keane made it into the England team. He’s terrible ? get Tomori in.

Keane couldn’t get in over Bucko or Keogh… and Keogh was our player’s player over Tomori (and if we’re being honest should have been fan’s player too).

My conclusion is that, but for his grandad, Keogh is England’s third best centre-half ?

12 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Was that Tango from Sheffield Weds I just saw in the crowd?

big fat bald bloke with no shirt and massive moobs?

Also just read he’s banned from Weds games for two years https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-reveal-why-they-banned-tango-hillsborough-two-years-637470

Archived