Sign in to follow this  
Bwash_Ram

Charlton Athletic (A) Match Thread

19 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

See many teams without Lawrence ? Laughable really after his fantastic performance against Luton ! Waghorn for Josefzoon the only change for me ūüĎć

Lawrence fantastic? Must have missed that.....

21 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

See many teams without Lawrence ? Laughable really after his fantastic performance against Luton ! Waghorn for Josefzoon the only change for me ūüĎć

Well, there's a court case to be had before the Charlton game, just saying...

Roos
Bogle Davies Clarke Malone
          Bielik   Shinnie
Waghorn Paterson  Holmes
                 Martin

The front three to rotate. Lawrence played well last time. I'd just rather he not play for us at the moment.

23 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Is it just me or is it really hard to get there by public transport? 

Depends where you are travelling from. From Derby its just a train to St. Pancras and then Northern line, then Jubilee line with a short walk at the end.

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Depends where you are travelling from. From Derby its just a train to St. Pancras and then Northern line, then Jubilee line with a short walk at the end.

Okay thanks. 

I would be travelling up from Bristol which means Paddington and it's not so simple from there. 

40 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Okay thanks. 

I would be travelling up from Bristol which means Paddington and it's not so simple from there. 

I don't know what the trains are like from Bristol, but its still only Bakerloo and Jubilee from Paddington to North Greenwich. Its still a couple mile walk from there, but I'm sure you could catch a bus (or rest in every pub between the station and the ground) if walkings not an option.

20 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I don't know what the trains are like from Bristol, but its still only Bakerloo and Jubilee from Paddington to North Greenwich. Its still a couple mile walk from there, but I'm sure you could catch a bus (or rest in every pub between the station and the ground) if walkings not an option.

Thanks that's really helpful and a walk's  not a problem. 

On 08/10/2019 at 20:56, Anag Ram said:

Thanks that's really helpful and a walk's  not a problem. 

if you havent sorted it yet mate, get train to paddington, then a train from paddington to charing cross station and then one to charlton and its a 5-10 min walk from there ūüôā

Edited by Squid