Charlton Athletic (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

See many teams without Lawrence ? Laughable really after his fantastic performance against Luton ! Waghorn for Josefzoon the only change for me ?

Well, there's a court case to be had before the Charlton game, just saying...

23 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Is it just me or is it really hard to get there by public transport? 

Depends where you are travelling from. From Derby its just a train to St. Pancras and then Northern line, then Jubilee line with a short walk at the end.

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Depends where you are travelling from. From Derby its just a train to St. Pancras and then Northern line, then Jubilee line with a short walk at the end.

Okay thanks. 

I would be travelling up from Bristol which means Paddington and it's not so simple from there. 

40 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Okay thanks. 

I would be travelling up from Bristol which means Paddington and it's not so simple from there. 

I don't know what the trains are like from Bristol, but its still only Bakerloo and Jubilee from Paddington to North Greenwich. Its still a couple mile walk from there, but I'm sure you could catch a bus (or rest in every pub between the station and the ground) if walkings not an option.

20 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I don't know what the trains are like from Bristol, but its still only Bakerloo and Jubilee from Paddington to North Greenwich. Its still a couple mile walk from there, but I'm sure you could catch a bus (or rest in every pub between the station and the ground) if walkings not an option.

Thanks that's really helpful and a walk's  not a problem. 

On 08/10/2019 at 20:56, Anag Ram said:

Thanks that's really helpful and a walk's  not a problem. 

if you havent sorted it yet mate, get train to paddington, then a train from paddington to charing cross station and then one to charlton and its a 5-10 min walk from there ?

Archived