Charlton Athletic (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sparkle said:

With the players we currently have I honestly believe we would be better playing 443 as we carry far to many players leaving only two midfielders to do everything when they clearly can’t do it 

So we just play Roos up front or are we playing with an extra man on the pitch?

HT 1-0.
On chances alone, it should be 2-0. Curtis Davies at least partially at fault for both good chances.

But in terms of general play this has been an absolutely dire game of football. Neither team has any spark, or any energy - or any ability to string passes together in the opponents final third.

If a spark can be found, I think this game's for the taking still. We don't need to get much better to win this (although it'd be nice) - just play with more intensity. 

31 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Well I've spent the last 45 mins trying to watch it on Rams Tv while sat in a bar in Spain.... thank feck its a pile of poo and doesn't work, i'm off for a gallon of sangria, laters amigos

Similar story here, at least the website team have sent an auto reply to tell me they'll be in contact within 7 days.

Not sure why people think bielik is a great midfielder. His touch is very heavy.

There is a lack of ambition and workrate in this team.

Its a lazy team that would rather pass the parcel than take on the responsibility to attack.

Archived