Luton Town (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

7 points off the autos. This division is wide open and nearly a quarter through the season we haven’t started playing yet. Shinnie big plus from today.

UTR

Considering we’ve dropped a fair few points in games we should of won makes you think...

6 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

Played 11 and only lost 2. Too many draws I know, but our points return has picked up in the last four where we’ve got more than half our current total. 

Yep losses are for losers. Wins and draws every time.

7 minutes ago, BarrowRam said:

3pts today good way to finish for the international break. Good to see Leeds and Swansea getting beat. Sounds like shinne played well. On wards and up wards for the rams.

Not good that they lost 

Means forest have more chance of going up 

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Imagine grown men booing the team for keeping the ball when we’re 1-0 up.

Imagine grown men booing a man when he’s walking off injured.

Imagine grown men cheering a player who nearly killed our captain. 

11 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

Played 11 and only lost 2. Too many draws I know, but our points return has picked up in the last four where we’ve got more than half our current total. 

Only lost 2........you'd think we'd lost 11 the way some on here go, it's early October and we have loads of time to climb the table and improve, and we will. Enjoy the 3 points, I know I will, I'm off down the boozer for beer and tunes.

Well done Tommy Lawrence, lift your head and keep on moving forward, do your best and don't worry.

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

5 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Good win 

But my god we lack creativity.  Crying out for a good winger and a creative cm

Good pts return this week tho 

Holmes needs to play instead of Josefzoon, then if we can keep ticking over until January, Rooney and a good winger comes in, it could be an interesting second half of the season.

Archived