Sign in to follow this  
JfR

Birkir Bjarnason

9 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

A free agent who can score goals, tracks back, works his socks off, technically sound, good passer, great engine.  Why isn't he already here?

How much is HE asking for?

47 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

A free agent who can score goals, tracks back, works his socks off, technically sound, good passer, great engine.  Why isn't he already here?

Playing for a contract tho…...

Watch us sign him only for him to reveal his true self - underneath his "slim man" corset he's a 15 stone lard who can only run 3k per game at a slow jog and hasn't scored in the league since 2011...….

😂

(#madeupnonsense, any resemblance to actual facts either historic or contemporaneous is entirely coincidental) 

30 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Playing for a contract tho…...

Watch us sign him only for him to reveal his true self - underneath his "slim man" corset he's a 15 stone lard who can only run 3k per game at a slow jog and hasn't scored in the league since 2011...….

😂

(#madeupnonsense, any resemblance to actual facts either historic or contemporaneous is entirely coincidental) 

Another Chris Martin thread, enough already 

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

How much is HE asking for?

Obviously a bit and a half, but everything is negotiable, that's why discussions are ongoing

Would assume that these international games was his chance to let clubs know he is fit and ready to play. After concentrating in these two games, next logical move is the contract negotiations. Another assumption is that there is more than one club eager for his services.

And what comes to his footballing ability, I'd like to see more tattoos and proper beard. If he could commit to those, I'd sign him. At the moment tho, the looks are bit too fancy for my liking.

16 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

You're describing me! 😀